GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) is filling up 1866 vacancies for the post of Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) (Class-III). GPSSB is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
GPSSB Online Application Link will be available on 16 May 2022 at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The Important Details of the GPSSB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Name of Post||Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
GPSSB recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 16.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 31.05.2022
Details of the Post
Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male) – 1866
GPSSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Minimum one-year Multi-Purpose Health Worker basic course certificate or Diploma course obtained from the education institution recognized as such by the Government; or
- Minimum one-year sanitary Inspectors Diploma Course obtained from education institution recognized as such by the Government; or
- Minimum one-year certification course of Health Sanitary Inspector from Industrial Training Institute or any other institute recognized as such by the Government; or
- Diploma of sanitary Inspectors or Health Sanitary Inspector obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of University Grants Commission Act,1956.
- Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967; and
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Age Limit –
18 to 34 years.
Also Read – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 for 410 Vacancies
GPSSB Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of an exam of 100 marks.
General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions).
How to apply for GPSSB Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.