Google is looking for an experienced Data Analyst, Payments, Trust and Safety at their Hyderabad location. As a Data Analyst for Payment and Trust and Safety, you will be responsible for restricting or preventing fraud and abusers to ensure a safe and secure payments environment for our users. You will be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, innovative, and able to work well in a fast-paced, global, cross-functional, and team-oriented environment. You will work with Product and Engineering teams to make sure that products and features provide a good, safe experience for users.
Eligibility criteria :
Qualification / Experience –
Bachelor’s degree with equivalent practical experience.
1 year of experience in Analytics, Banking, Consulting, FinTech, or E-commerce field.
Experience in analytics and/or consulting, with experience in data analysis.
Roles and responsibilities :
The ideal candidate should be able to –
- Promote user trust and safety by managing and mitigating payment fraud and abuse for Google products and services.
- Investigate fraud and abuse incidents and identify patterns and trends in order to generate holistic risk management solutions.
- Perform statistical analysis using payments and risk data warehouse. Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to create and enhance tools, develop signals, improve system functionality, accuracy, and efficiency.
The ideal candidate should also have –
- Solid experience in project and program management.
- Knowledge in the following areas: Statistical analysis and Machine Learning libraries (e.g., R, SAS, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow).
- Ability to identify workflow pain points, optimize, automate, and scale processes.
- Ability to comfortably interact with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with global teams through effective communication skills
Details Notification – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel