Goldman Sachs invites online application for the Posts of Summer Analyst. Goldman Sachs is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of No posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the Goldman Sachs Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Goldman Sachs|
|Name of Post||Summer Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Hyderabad|
|Start Date||23 November 2021|
|End Date||3 January 2021|
Goldman Sachs Recruitment details
Goldman Sachs recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
Goldman Sachs job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the Goldman Sachs job vacancy and educational qualification :-
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst :- Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire – May/June intake).
- 2022 Summer Internship :- Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire – April/July intake).
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
Also Check Jobs – IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 527 Vacancies
- Assessments :-
- Aptitude Test – January 9, 2022.
- Technical Test – February 13, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test).
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment.
- Interviews :- Fourth week of February, 2022 to the Second week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests).
- Registrations :- November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 3, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.goldmansachs.com