Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) has released the notification for recruitment to the Posts of Deputy Manager (Paint), Deputy Manager (Mechanical), Assistant Manager, Asst. Superintendent, Structural Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Medical Laboratory, Technician, Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant, Trainee Welder, Trainee General Fitter, Welder, 3G Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrical Mechanic, Plumber, Mobile crane operator, Printer Record Keeper, Cook, Office Assistant, Store Assistant, Yard Assistant, Junior Instructor, Unskilled posts.
A total of 264 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of GSL on www.goashipyard.in.
The Important Details of the GSL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager , Assistant Manager, Asst. Superintendent, Structural Fitter, Refrigeration & Other Posts.|
|Start Date||22 March 2022|
|End Date||22 April 2022|
GSL Recruitment details
GSL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
GSL Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Refrigeration & AC Mechanic||02|
|Mobile crane operator||01|
|Printer Record Keeper||01|
|Trainee General Fitter||03|
GSL Eligibility criteria :
Educational Qualification –
- Deputy Manager (Paint), Deputy Manager (Mechanical) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Deputy Manager (Naval Architecture) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Naval Architecture from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution.
- Deputy Manager (Electronics/Electrical) – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication from a recognized University /AICTE approved
- Deputy Manager (Finance) – Graduate AND qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / qualified Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Assistant Manager – Graduate AND qualified Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / qualified Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- Asst. Superintendent (Hindi Translator) – Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognised University/Institute.
- Structural Fitter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Welder, 3G Welder, Electronic Mechanic – The candidate should possess ITI & NCTVT (National Apprenticeship Certificate) in Structural Fitter / Fitter / Fitter General / Sheet Metal Worker trade. & ITI in trade of Refrigeration and AC Mechanic. & ITI in the trade of Welder. & ITI in Electronic Mechanic.
- Electrical Mechanic, Plumber, Mobile crane operator The candidate should possess SSC and ITI in Electrician trade, Plumber trade/ Heavy Vehicle Driving license.
- Printer cum Record Keeper – The applicant should possess SSC with minimum 06 months certificate course in computer application.
Age Limit –
- SC/ST- 38 years
- OBC-36 years
- EWS/UR- 33 years.
- PwBD(UR) – 43 years
- PwBD(SC/ST)-48 years
- PwBD(OBC)-46 years
ESM – Age relaxation for Ex- servicemen as per GOI guidelines
Pay Scale –
Rs.15,000 – 50,000/- per month
Check Jobs – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 1136 Vacancies
GSL Selection Process –
GSL Application Fee –
- Deputy Manager & Assistant Manager– Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs.200/-
How to apply for GSL Recruitment 2022
Eligible & Interested candidates are required to apply online through our website www.goashipyard.in.
In the event of finding difficulty to apply online the candidates may contact us through Email: email@example.com
Candidates are required to take printout of the online application form and attach hard copies of all the relevant documents in support of age, experience, qualification, category and other relevant documents as applicable along with the original Demand Draft (Kindly refer point No.2 & 3 of General Conditions) and post the same to: CGM (HR&A), HR Department, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited,
Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802
Interested candidates can apply to the posts from 23 March 2022 to 22 April 2022.
Details Notification –
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel