GRSE invites online application for the Posts of Apprentices for 262 Vacancies. GRSE is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The GRSE Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the GRSE Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||GRSE|
|Name of Post||Apprentices|
|Start Date||11 September 2021|
|End Date||1 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI)||170|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40|
- Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI) :- Min. 14 years & Max. 25 years.
- Trade Apprentices (Fresher) :- Min. 14 years & Max. 20 years.
- Graduate Apprentices :- Min. 14 years & Max. 26 years.
- Technician Apprentice :- Min. 14 years & Max. 26 years.
- HR Trainees :- Max. 26 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI) :- Rs.7,000 – 15,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (Fresher) :- Rs.6,000 – 15,000/-
- Graduate Apprentices :- Rs.15,000 – 25,000/-
- Technician Apprentice :- Rs.9,000 – 20,000/-
- HR Trainees :- Rs.15,000 – 25,000/-
- Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI) :- Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India.
- Trade Apprentices (Fresher) :- passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Graduate Apprentices :- Degree in Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice :- Diploma in Engineering granted.
- HR Trainees :- Graduate and 02 years full time First Class or 60 % Marks (55% for SC/ ST/OBC/PH candidates) in MBA / PG Degree/ PG Diploma.
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- The date of declaration of final semester / year result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring Degree / Diploma in Engineering qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
Also Check Jobs – NIOS Recruitment 2021 for 115 vacancies
How to apply
All candidates have to submit ONLINE application through ‘Career section’ of GRSE website www.grse.nic.in. Last Date 1-10-2021.