Exim Bank is looking for the eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee (MT) by the Export-Import (EXIM) Bank of India. There are total number of 25 vacancies. Exim Bank is currently recruiting for the post of experience of degree jobs available through this recruitment.
The important details of the Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Start Date||25 February 2022|
|End Date||14 March 2022|
Exim Bank Recruitment details:
Exim Bank has been released the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee. Candidates who are wanted to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 are advised to refer the official site & download the pdf read complete information.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancies :
Management Trainee – 25
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria :
MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA). Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average
(CGPA), in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- UR/EWS – 25 years.
- SC/ ST – 30 years.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) – 28 years.
Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
Also Check Jobs – RBI Recruitment 2022 for 950 Vacancies
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary :
Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship for one year in the Bank. A monthly stipend of ` 55,000/- will be paid during the period of traineeship. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the written test will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates.
How to apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates to go https://www.eximbankindia.in/careers click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Details Notification – Exim Bank Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- How may vacancy will be recruited for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 25
- What is the Age Limit for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
25 – 30 years.
- What is the educational qualification required for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
25 February 2021.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022?
14 March 2022