Candidates who wish to join the Banking sector, here comes a wonderful job opportunity. Export-Import Bank invites online application for the Posts of Officers in various departments. EXIM Bank is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. A total of 21 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive.
The Important Details of the EXIM Bank Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Export-Import Bank|
|Name of Post||Officers|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
EXIM Bank Recruitment details
EXIM Bank recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Those who are interested can check the eligibility criteria, and age limit from the official website of the Bank at www.eximbankindia.in.
EXIM Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
- OC – Compliance: 01 post
- OC – Legal: 04 posts
- OC – Rajbhasha: 02 posts
- OC – Information Technology: 05 posts
- OC – Human Resource: 02 posts
- OC – Research & Analysis: 02 posts
- OC – Loan Monitoring: 02 posts
- OC – Information System Audit: 01 post
- OC – Internal Audit: 02 posts
EXIM Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- OC – Compliance: MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognized University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- OC – Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks. Post- Graduation qualifications will be an added advantage.
- OC – Rajbhasha: Master’s degree from a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level. Knowledge of Sanskrit and/or other languages specified in the Eighth Schedule of the constitution will be an added advantage. Minimum 60% marks or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
- OC – Information Technology: Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks in M.Sc./ MTech. In CS/ IT from recognized university/ institute.
- OC – Human Resource: MBA/ Post-Graduation Degree with specialisation in Human Resource as full-time course from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks (or its equivalent).
- OC – Research & Analysis: Post-Graduation Degree in Economics with specialisation in International Trade/ Development Economics / Financial Economics. / Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post graduation.
- OC – Loan Monitoring: MBA/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- OC – Information System Audit: Qualifications such as CISA (offered by ISACA), DISA (offered by ICAI), or CISSP (offered by ISC2), along with two or more years of IT / IS Audit experience.
- OC – Internal Audit: Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or; MBA/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance.
- OC – Compliance: Max: 35 Years
- OC – Legal: Max: 40 Years
- OC – Rajbhasha: Max: 35 Years
- OC – Information Technology: Max: 35 Years
- OC – Human Resource: Max: 50 Years
- OC – Research & Analysis: Max: 35 Years
- OC – Loan Monitoring: Max: 35 Years
- OC – Information System Audit: Max: 40 Years
- OC – Internal Audit: Max: 35 Years
Also Check Jobs – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 1136 Vacancies
The Selection Process will comprise of screening of applications by the Bank’s internal committee followed by personal interview of shortlisted candidates. The date and time of the interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹ 600/- for General and OBC candidates, ₹ 100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates. Applicants are requested to insure their eligibility before applying for any post. Fees once paid will not be refunded in case the application is found to be not eligible for the said post.
Applications Starting Date :- 8 April 2022
Applications Closing Date :- 28 April 2022
Tentative month of interview :- May 2022
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.eximbankindia.in.