ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 : Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has uploaded the admit card of the online exam for Social Security Officer (SSO) prelim exam 2022. Candidates who will appear for the ESIC Social Security Officer Phase 1 Exam 2022 can now download their call letter from the official website – esic.nic.in.
ESIC SSO Phase I Preliminary Examination for recruitment to the post of Social Security Officer (SSO) is scheduled to be held on June 11 .
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Negative Marking – 1/4th of the marks
|Name of Test||No. of Question||language||Duration of Time|
|English Language||30||English||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||English and Hindi||20 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||English and Hindi||20 min|
- ESIC will prepare a list coating the details of the shortlisted candidates in Phase 1 and such candidates will be eligible to appear in Mains Exam. The result is expected in the month of July or August 2022. However, there is no official announcement regarding the result date.
- The candidates need to score a minimum of 45% Marks in order to qualify in the Phase 1 Exam (40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC, ST & Ex-Servicemen and 30% for PWD category).
ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 – Steps to download
- Visit the official website – esic.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitments’ tab on homepage.
- After a new page opens, click on the link – ‘Download ESIC call letter for SSO.
- Enter the registration number, password or DOB to login
- You will see your ESIC SSO Admit Card 2022 on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future use