Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released the recruitment notification for the post Senior Resident. This recruitment drive will fill up 17 posts in the organization. ESIC is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their offline applications for Interview in ESIC recruitment till 23th August 2022. Other details related to vacancy, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, salary etc. are available in the PDF link below.
The Important Details of the ESIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Starting date for online application – 10.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 23.08.2022
Details of the Posts
- MBBS and MD/MS/DNB Degree from MCI/NMC recognized Medical College / Institution.
- Qualification and Experience as per “Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions, 2022” as amended and applicable as on date to the respective posts.
- Should have registered with MCI/NMC or State Medical Council
Upper age limits will be 45 years as on 23/08/2022.
Rs. 1,30,797/- per month
Interview fee of Rs.500/- in favour of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai (By Demand Draft) for all except candidates belongs to SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category.