ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is conducting a recruitment for the Posts of Specialist Grade– II (Senior Scale). ESIC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The last date to apply is July 4.
The Important Details of the ESIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Post||Specialist Grade|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the ESIC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
ESIC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 5.06.2022
- Closing date for online application – 4.07.2022
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery as per RR)||01|
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Post Graduate Degree in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Table A or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
Age Limit –
Not exceeding 45 years as on 04/07/2022..
Level–12 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 78,800/- as per 7th CPC.
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
ESIC Recruitment Selection Process
Madhya Pradesh, Regional Director, ESI Corporation,
Panchdeep Bhawan, Nanda Nagar,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452011,
ESIC Recruitment Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC Employees), Women Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Nil
- All other categories – Rs.500/-
ESIC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.