ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Manesar, Gurugram has invited job aspirants with required eligibility to attend the walk-in-interview for recruitment of full-time contractual specialists and senior resident doctors for a tenure of three years. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of ESIC at esic.nic.in.
A total of 10 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ESIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of Post||full-time contractual specialists and senior resident|
|Job Location||Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – CCBL Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Candidates
ESIC Recruitment details
ESIC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
ESIC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the educational qualification, age limit & others :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Full-Time Contractual Specialist||07|
|Senior Resident Doctor||03|
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: Applicants should have a PG degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university with three years of experience after acquiring PG degree or five years of post Diploma experience.
- Senior Resident Doctor: Candidates should have a PG Degree/ Diploma or MBBS degree candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in the same discipline in which they are proposed to be engaged.
- Full-Time Contractual Specialist: The maximum age should not be exceeding 70 years. Age relaxation is available for SC, ST and OBC as per rules.
- Senior Resident Doctor: The maximum age of the candidate is 45 years. Age relaxation is available for SC, ST and OBC as per rules.
Full-Time Contractual Specialist: The pay scale for the post is Rs 1,16,174 as per ESIC headquarters guidelines.
Also Read – OSCDC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for online application – 27.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 1.8.2022
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates with complete bio-data as per format uploaded at ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, all original documents, one set of Xerox copies of all original documents may report to the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC hospital, IMT Manesar, Gurugram, Haryana on the scheduled date of the interview.