ESIC is looking for the eligible candidates for the posts of Senior Resident & GDMO. There are total number of 95 vacancies. ESIC is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience of MBBS & PG Degree or Diploma jobs available through this recruitment. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 17/02/2022.
The important details of the ESIC Recruitment 2022 process have been given below in the table :
|Name of the Organisation||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident & GDMO|
|End Date||16/02/2022 to 17/02/2022|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Address to send application||5th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi – 15.|
ESIC Recruitment details:
ESIC has been released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident & GDMO. Candidates who are wanted to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022 are advised to refer the official site & download the pdf read complete information.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Vacancies :
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
The candidate should be under the age limit Maximum age 45 years as on the date of Interview (Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD and all others as per central government rule.)
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- MBBS & PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
- Non PG Doctors with 2 years experience in relevant medical Specialized can also apply for SR in department of medicine, Pulmonary medicine & Casualty department. However preference will be given to candidates holding postgraduate degree.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale :
As per Government Rules.
Also Check Jobs – GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for 3437 Vacancies
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- SC/ ST :- Rs.75/-
- Other Candidates :- Rs.300/-
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Important Date –
End Date – 16-2-2022 & 17-2-2022.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
All eligible & Interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self-attested copy as per schedule of walk-in-interview on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
Details Notification – ESIC Recruitment 2021
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
ESIC Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- What is ESIC full form?
ESIC full form is Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 95.
- What is the Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- What is the educational qualification required for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
MBBS & PG Degree or Diploma
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
4 February 2021.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
16 – 17 February 2022