Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESI Corporation is looking for bright committed and energetic professional with rich experience for the engagement of IT CONSULTANT- INFRASTRUCTURE AND IT CONSULTANT – APPLICATIONS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS IN ESI CORPORATION, initially for 1 years, extendable as per project requirement, for rendering technical advice on IT matters in connection with IT project “Panchdeep” at ESIC Headquarters, New Delhi or any ESIC linked field Office PAN India as per requirement.
ESI Corporation invites applications from retired Govt / Public sector officers in the following categories for rendering technical advice on IT matter in connection with IT project “Panchdeep”.
|Post Name||Total Post||Remuneration|
|IT Consultant- Infrastructure||01||Rs.75,000/-|
|IT Consultant- Applications||01||Rs.75,000/-|
Not exceeding 62 years.
B.E./ B.Tech or Higher
Retired employees of Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSU / Autonomous Body having considerable experience of not less than 03 years of IT Infrastructure & Applications Project at not below the level 13 or equivalent, in reputed IT Organizations.
Nationality / Citizenship
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal.
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the Intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganylka and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the jntention of permanently setting in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2, 3, 4, and 5 above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Selection will be made through Interview.
- Shortlisting Criteria :- In case of case large number of application is received, ESIC reserved the right to shortlist the candidate in a rational ratio.
- Final Selection :- Final Selection will be purely on the basis of performance of the candidate in Interview before the Selection Board.
- SC/ ST/ PWD, Female Candidates & Ex Servicement – Nil
- All other categories – Rs. 250/-
Details Notification – ESIC Recruitment 2021
Join our Telegram Channel – Kaamdhaam Telegram Channel