ESIC invites online application for the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic). ESIC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1120 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ESIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation.|
|Name of Post||Insurance Medical Officer (IIMO) Grade- II (Allopathic)|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Indian|
|Start Date||31 November 2021|
|End Date||31 January 2022|
ESIC Recruitment details
ESIC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
ESIC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the ESIC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic)||1120|
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 35 years as on 31.01.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale :
Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500).
Selection Process :
- The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
The Examination will be conducted in two parts/stages as indicated below :
- Part 1 – Written examination
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional
knowledge) of total 200 Marks. The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is under:
|Syllabus||Marks per Question||No. of Questions|
|General Medicine||01 Mark per Question||80|
|Paediatrics||01 Mark per Question||20|
|Surgery||01 Mark per Question||34|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||01 Mark per Question||33|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||01 Mark per Question||33|
- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination will be considered for shortlisting for interview on the basis of their performance in Written Examination. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the following ratio :
|No. of Vacancies||No. of Candidates to be shortlisted for interview|
|3 or more||3 times the no. of vacancies|
The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category & EWS category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- Part 2 – Interview.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen :- Rs.250/-
- All other categories :- Rs.500/-
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for Interview.