Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
6th July 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Residents||19||not exceeding 45 years|
|Senior Resident (GDMO)||10||not exceeding 45 years|
|Junior Specialist level||5||engaged in service on contract up to the age 67 years|
|Super Specialist||6||engaged in service on contract up to the age 67 years.|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Senior Residents :- 1,01,000/-
- Senior Resident (GDMO) :- 1,01,000/-
- Junior Specialist level :- 1,12,000/-
- Super Specialist :- 1,20,000/-
- Senior Residents :- MBBA with PG Degree / DNB/ Diploma.
- Senior Resident (GDMO) :- MBBS with PG Degree/ DNB/ Diploma.
- Junior Specialist level :- PG Degree/ Diploma.
- Super Specialist :- MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB.
- General/ UR/ OBC :- 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWB/ Female :- 75/-
How to apply
Candidates working in Govt. service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview. last date 6-7-2021.