Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 : ECIL has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Sr. Dy. General Manager, Dy. General Manager & Other Post. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ECIL on ecil.co.in. A total of 20 posts will be filled in the organization through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is till May 14, 2022.
The Important Details of the ECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of Post||Sr. Dy. General Manager, Dy. General Manager & Other Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the ECIL Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 23.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 14.05.2022
ECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Post|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager-Technical||11|
|Sr. Dy. General Manager-HR||01|
|Dy. General Manager-Finance||01|
|Dy. General Manager-Corporate Purchase||01|
|Dy. General Manager-Corporate|
|Dy General Manager-HR||01|
|Personnel Officer / Accounts Officer||01|
ECIL Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Sr. Dy. General Manager-Technical – The applicant should possess a first class (60%) full time regular Engineering degree in the discipline of Electrical / Electronics /Tele-Communication / Computer Engineering/ Mechanical from a recognized University/Institute. Preference would given to candidates having Post Graduate qualification in the above Engineering Disciplines & full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management.
- Sr. Dy. General Manager-HR – The applicant should be a first class Postgraduate in HR/IR/PM/Social Work or first-class fulltime Diploma (Two years) in HR/IR/PM or a first-class MBA with HR specialization from a recognized University / Institute. Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Dy. General Manager-Finance – The applicant should be a qualified CA/ICWA.
- Dy. General Manager-Corporate Purchase – The applicant should possess a first class (60%) full time regular Engineering Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. & PG Degree in the above Engineering Disciplines/MBA/PG Diploma in Management will be an added advantage. & PG Degree in Material Management will be preferred.
- Dy. General Manager-Corporate Communications – The candidate should be a first-class Postgraduate in Public Relations/ Journalism/Mass Communication from recognized University/ Institution.
- Dy General Manager-HR – The applicant should be a first-class Postgraduate in HR/ IR/ PM/ Social Work or first class fulltime Diploma (Two years) in HR/IR/PM or a first class MBA with HR specialization from a recognized University/ Institute. & Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Sr. Manager-Finance – The candidate should be a qualified CA/ICWA
- Personnel Officer – The candidate should be a first class Post Graduate in HR/IR/PM or first class Diploma (Two years) fulltime in HR/IR/PM from reputed Institution or a first class MBA with HR specialization from a reputed Institution. & Degree in Law will be preferred.
- Accounts Officer – Candidates Should be a qualified CA/ICWA
|Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Sr Dy General Manager-Technical||53 years|
|Sr Dy General Manager-HR||50 years|
|Sr. Manager-Finance||47 years|
|Personnel Officer||35 years|
|Accounts Officer||28 years|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Sr Dy General Manager – 90,000-2,40,000/-
- Dy General Manager – 80,000-2,20,000/-
- Sr. Manager – 70,000-2,00,000
- Personnel Officer /Accounts Officer – 40,000-1,40,000/-
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
The eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview. The date, time and venue of Personal interview will be intimated by e-mail / SMS. The candidates called for interview shall mandatorily submit all the relevant documents for verification at the time of interview.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates including Internal Employees have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website http://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively, follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers >Recruitment for advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 23/04/2022 (14.00 hrs.) to 14/05/2022 (14.00 hrs.).