ECIL invites online application for the Posts of Graduate Engineer/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentice. ECIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 150 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited.|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer/ Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
|Start Date||8 January 2022|
|End Date||18 January 2022|
ECIL Recruitment details
ECIL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
ECIL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the ECIL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2019,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed 3 Years Diploma course in above mentioned branches on or after 1st April,2019.
- The tenure of the Apprenticeship would be One year only which will commence from 1st February 2022.
Age Limit :
Maximum age of 25 years or less as on 31/01/2022. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST,3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Also Check Jobs – HPCL Recruitment 2022
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Graduates Apprentice :- Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice :- Rs.8,000/-
Method of Selection :
Apprentices selections will be done based on the qualifying examination marks merit. (i.e BE/ B.Tech consolidated marks merit for GEAs and Diploma consolidated marks for Diploma Apprentices). In case of CGPA, relevant certificate from the Institution / University to be produced by candidate with regards to conversion of CGPA to percentage.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 18 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.