ECIL invites online application for the Posts of Technical Officer on Contract for 08 Vacancies. ECIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Experienced Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The ECIL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result‐oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work for the project requirements.
This ECIL Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the ECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||ECIL|
|Name of Post||Technical Officer on Contract Post|
|Start Date||16 August 2021|
|End Date||25 August 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1 / MCD)||05|
|Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2 / EDP)||02|
|Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.3 / TCD)||01|
Upper age Limit as on 31-7-2021.
Age Relaxation –
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 more years relaxation for PWD category.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat. 1) :- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Embedded, DSP, FPGA, RF Testing & HF / VHF / UHF Radios testing etc.
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat. 2) :- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science / Information Technology (one post for CSE & one post for IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with minimum one‐year post qualification industrial experience in LAPP Platform (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL, PHP).
- Technical Officer on Contract (Cat. 3) :- A First‐class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science with minimum 60% marks.
After successful on‐line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech. & One year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations will be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience.
Date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
How to apply
Eligible candidates have to apply on‐line by visiting our website www.ecil.co.in. Last date 25-8-2021.