ECIL invites online application for the Posts of Technical Officer. ECIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 300 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ECIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of Post||Technical Officer|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Indian|
|Start Date||11 December 2021|
|End Date||21 December 2021|
ECIL Recruitment details :
ECIL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
ECIL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the ECIL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Posts Name||Total Post|
|Technical Officer on contract||300|
- Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification experience out of which 6 months should be industrial experience. Experience in sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning, repair and maintenance of EVMs, VVPATs including FLC or having Industrial exposure in Production, Repair/Maintenance of Electronic equipment will be preferred.
- 1 year of apprenticeship training shall also be considered as experience.
Age Limit :
30 years Upper Age limit as on 30.11.2021.
- Upper Age limit as on 30.11.2021 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
- The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.25,000/- for 1st year, Rs.28,000/- for 2nd year and 31,000/- for 3rd to 5th year of contract respectively.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Method of Selection :
- The merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in B.E/ B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:-
- 80% of Marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/ B Tech. obtained in Essential educational qualification.
- 20% Marks will be allocated for work experience(5 Marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 2.50 marks for every additional 06 months of experience up to a max of 20 marks).
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification at New Delhi zonal Office. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:2.
- Reservations & Age relaxations will be as per Govt., directives for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD.
- For SC/ST Candidates the minimum marks in the qualifying examination shall be 50%.
Application Fee :
How to apply
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 11.12.2021 (14.00 hrs.) to 21.12.2021 (16.00 hrs.).