The University of Delhi has invited applications for the position of director of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research and the principal, University College of Medical Sciences. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of DU on du.ac.in.
A total of 02 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the DU Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||University of Delhi|
|Name of Post||Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research & Principal, University College of Medical Sciences|
|Start Date||10 March 2022|
|End Date||31 March 2022|
DU Recruitment details
DU recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
DU Vacancy Details –
- Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research – 01 Post
- Principal, University College of Medical Sciences – 01 Post
DU Eligibility criteria :
FOR ACBR Director –
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research in biomedical science with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience at university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at university/national level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates
- The candidate should be an outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. Degree in the relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry.
- The candidate should have made a significant contribution to knowledge in biomedical science and concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
FOR UCMS Principal –
- Interested candidates should have recognized postgraduate medical qualifications and other academic qualifications from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of ten years teaching experience as Professor/Associate Professor/Reader in a medical college/institute, out of which at least five years should be a professor in a department.
Tenure For Both Posts –
The tenure for both the posts is a 5-year term that could be extended for not more than another term as per UGC guidelines.
Pay Scale –
- Director, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research – Level 14
- Principal, University College of Medical Sciences – Level 14
Check Jobs – SIDBI Recruitment 2022 for 100 Vacancies
How to apply for DU Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through DU official website www.du.ac.in
- Click the link and read the details.
- Fill in your details and click on ‘Register’.