DTC Recruitment 2022 Notification: Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) is inviting applications from eligible and interested persons for recruitment to the post of Manager (Mechanical Traffic) and Manager (IT). DTC is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of DTC at dtc.delhi.gov.in The last date to apply is July 12.
The Important Details of the DTC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the DTC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
DTC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 13.06.2022
- Closing date for online application – 12.07.2022
DTC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Manager (Mechanical Traffic) – 10
- Manager (IT) – 1
DTC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Manager (Mechanical Traffic) – First class Degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering with 02 years MBA.
- Manager (IT) – First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / MCA.
Age Limit –
Rs. 62,356/- Per Month
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
DTC Recruitment Selection Process
DTC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for DTC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.dtc.delhi.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.