Defence Services Staff College, Wellingtion invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the following Group ‘C’ Civilian posts :-
22 May 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade II||04||18-27 years|
|Lower Division Clerk||10||18-27 years|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||07||18-27 years|
|Multi Tasking Staff – (Officer and Training)||60||18-25 years|
- Stenographer Grade II :- 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Division Clerk :- 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) :- 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Sukhani :- 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Carpenter :- 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – (Officer and Training) :– 18,000 – 56,900/-
- Stenographer Grade II :- 12th / Skill Test Norms : Dictation :10 min @ 80 words per minute Transcription : 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi) (On Computer).
- Lower Division Clerk :- 12th / Skill Test : A typing speed of 35 words per min. in English or 30 words per min. in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 min.)
- Civilian Motor Driver :- 12th / Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Sukhani :- 12th / Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organization or Undertaking. / Good sailing knowledge and Proficient in handling out Board Motor.
- Carpenter :- 12th / Industrial Training Institute pass Certificate as carpenter from a recognized institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff- Office and Training :- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) / Sukhani / Carpenter :- 2 years.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject and qualifications.
- No objection certificate is required for persons employed in Central / State Govt/ PSU/ Statutory body as permanent employee with min 3 years regular service.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.