DRDO Job Recruitment 2022 Notification: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) will soon release the notification for CEPTAM 10 DRTC (Defence Research Technical Cadre) for recruitment of various posts. DRDO is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for 10th pass ITI & Degree jobs available through this recruitment. There are 1901 vacancies for the post.
The Important Details of the DRDO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of Post||CEPTAM 10 DRTC|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B)
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||17|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||31|
|Electronics or Electronics & Communication||192|
|Medical Lab Technology (MLT)||16|
|Trade Name||Total Vacancy|
|Mill Wright Mechanic||8|
|Ref & AC||8|
|Sheet Metal Worker||14|
- Senior Technical Assistant – Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects,
- Technician A – 10th passed equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute; and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute ITI.
18 and 28 years.
- Senior Technical Assistant – Pay matrix Level-6 (₹ 35400-112400)
- Technician A – Pay matrix Level-2 (₹ 19900-63200)
For the post of STA-B:The selection process will consist of Tier–I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized per requirement.
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective typemultiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection.
For the post of Tech-A: The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Trade Test)
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as perrequirement.
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Trade Test) is qualifying in nature.
- Trade test will be of ITI level in the related trade, to test the practical skills of the candidates. The test may be of about one to two hours duration.
- The mode of selection may change depending upon the organizational requirement/Govt. of India
policy for both STA-B & Tech-A posts.
Registration Dates – September 2022
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification – Soon|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online only through DRDO official website (drdo.gov.in)