Digital India Corporation (DIC) invite online applications for the Post of Project Manager Cum Senior Software Developer on a Contractual basis. There is only one vacancy available for this post. DIC is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience for BE/B. Tech /MCA/ MSc (CS/IT) jobs available through this recruitment. The deadline for the submission of the application form is September 28.
The Important Details of the DIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Digital India Corporation (DIC)|
|Name of Post||Project Manager Cum Senior Software Developer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Candidates should have a BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ MSc (CS/IT) with 5+ years of post-qualification experience in Development and Project Management.
The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle of the product.
- Develop design models based on requirements documents.
- Participate in requirements and design and code reviews.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the customer’s requirements.
- Support system and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality.
- Proficiently applies appropriate methodologies to design, code, test, implement and maintain
- Prepare, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fix higher threshold of qualifications and experience for screening and limiting the number of candidates for interview. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for selection interviews.
Digital India Corporation reserves the right to not to select any of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
The place of posting shall be in New Delhi but transferable to project locations of Digital India Corporation as per existing policy of Digital India Corporation.
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply ONLINE: https://ora.digitalindiacorporation.in/
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Find and select the required notification
- The details can be downloaded from the official website of DIC, NeGD, MyGov, & MeitY viz. www.dic.gov.in, www.negd.gov.in, www.mygov.in, & www.meity.gov.in