Delhi University Recruitment 2022: Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University has released a recruitment notification, inviting candidates to apply for various non-teaching posts. DU is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of DU at svc.ac.in. The last date to apply is July 21.
The Important Details of the DU Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Delhi University|
|Name of Post||Non-teaching|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest DU recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
DU Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 04.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 21.7.2022
DU Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Librarian: 01 post
- Senior Personal Assistant: 01 post
- Senior Assistant: 01 post
- Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Assistant: 02 posts
- Library Attendant: 07 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 03 post
- Laboratory Attendant: 33 posts
DU Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- Laboratory Attendant: Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Senior Personal Assistant: A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Senior Assistant – Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers
Age Limit :
27 – 35 years
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
DU Recruitment Selection Process –
Written test/ Interview
DU Recruitment Important Links –
How to apply for DU Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.svc.ac.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.