Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) invites online application for the Post of Assistant Foreman, Assistant Fitter & Assistant Electrician. A total of 357 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. DTC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
The Important Details of the DTC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Delhi Transport Corporation|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
DTC Recruitment details
DTC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
DTC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Foreman (R&M)||112|
|Assistant Fitter (R&M)||175|
|Assistant Electrician (R&M)||70|
DTC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Assistant Foreman (R&M) – Applicants who have completed their 3 years diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute with 2 years of experience in the relevant field can apply.
- Assistant Fitter (R&M) – Those who have completed their ITI course in Mechanic(MV)/ Diesel Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Automobile/Fitter Trades can apply.
- Assistant Electrician (R&M) – ITI in Electrician (Auto)/Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics Trades.
- Assistant Foreman (R&M) – 18 to 35 years
- Assistant Fitter (R&M) – 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Electrician (R&M) – 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Foreman (R&M) – Rs.35400/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Fitter (R&M) – Rs.17693/- (Per Month)
- Assistant Electrician (R&M) – Rs.17693/- (Per Month)
Also Check Jobs – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 1136 Vacancies
Applications Starting Date :- 18 April 2022
Applications Closing Date :- 4 May 2022
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.dtc.delhi.gov.in. The online application form link will be live from 18th April 2022. You have to fill up the online application form before 04th May 2022