DDA Recruitment 2022 : Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Assistant Director (Landscape)Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) Programmer, Junior Translator (Official Language) B and Planning Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online idbibank.in from 11 June 2022 onwards. Last date for submission of online application is 10 July 2022.
The Important Details of the DDA Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) & Others|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the DDA Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
DDA Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 11.06.2022
- Closing date for online application – 10.07.2022
- DDA Online Exam Date – 01 September to 30 September 2022
DDA Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name of the post||Group||Total vacancies|
|01||Assistant Director (Landscape)||A||01|
|02||Junior Engineer (Civil)||B||220|
|03||Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)||B||35|
|05||Junior Translator (Official Language)||B||06|
DDA Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Degree in Related Field.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) –Diploma in Civil Engg.
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engg.
- Programmer – Degree
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – PG in English or Hindi + Certificate of Translation or 2 Yrs Exp.
- Planning Assistant – Degree in Planning/ Architecture
Age Limit –
- Assistant Director (Landscape) –Max 35 Yrs
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 18-27 years
- Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) – 18-27 years
- Programmer – Nil
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – Max 30 Yrs
- Planning Assistant – Nil
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
DDA Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for the post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
DDA Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for DDA Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.iiserbpr.ac.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.