CURAJ Recruitment 2022: Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. CURAJ is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for CURAJ Recruitment 2022 on or before 10 June 2022. However, the last date of application submission of a hard copy of the application is 17 June 2022 till 5 PM.
The Important Details of the CURAJ Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the CURAJ Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 30.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 17.06.2022
CURAJ Vacancy Details
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian – 1 Post
- Information Scientist – 1 Post
- System Analyst – 1 Post
- Private Secretary – 4 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Assistant – 1 Post
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 5 Posts
- UDC – 1 Post
- LDC – 9 Posts
- Driver – 1 Post
- Cook – 1 Post
- MTS – 6 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant – 2 Posts
- Library Attendant – 3 Posts
- Dresser – 1 Post
CURAJ Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Librarian – Master‘s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent.
- Deputy Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science, with at least 55% marks.
- Information Scientist – M.E./ M.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent) OR First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent) with three years of relevant experience. OR First Class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) with three years of relevant experience. or first Class M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Science or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Institute with three years of relevant experience.
- System Analyst – First class M.Tech./ M.E. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent
OR First class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience.
- Private Secretary – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Nursing Officer – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Senior Technical Assistant – B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
- Assistant – M.Tech./ M.E. in Instrumentation with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University/ Institute with three (03) years’ experience of maintenance of scientific instruments;
- Laboratory Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Science or other relevant field from a recognized University;
- UDC – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute, with at least 50% marks or pass in
- LDC – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute with at least 50% marks or pass in Master’s Degree.
- Driver – Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; Possession of a valid driving commercial license for L/M/H motor vehicles issued by the Competent Authority.
- Cook – Class 10th Standard from a recognized School/Board.
- MTS – Matriculation or equivalent pass OR ITI pass.
- Kitchen Attendant – Class 10th Standard from a recognized School/Board. OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant field.
- Library Attendant – 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized Board.
- Dresser – Matriculation or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ University.
Age Limit :
- Librarian – Preferably below 57 years
- Deputy Librarian – 55 years
- Information Scientist – 40 years
- System Analyst – 40 years
- Private Secretary – 35 years
- Nursing Officer – 35 years
- Senior Technical Assistant – 35 years
- Assistant – 35 years
- Semi Professional Assistant – 32 years
- Technical Assistant – 32 years
- Pharmacist – 32 years
- Statistical Assistant – 32 years
- Laboratory Assistant – 30 years
- UDC – 32 years
- LDC – 30 years
- Driver – 30 years
- Cook – 30 years
- MTS – 30 years
- Kitchen Attendant – 30 years
- Library Attendant – 30 years
- Dresser – 30 years
Pay Scale :
- Librarian – Academic Pay Level14
- Deputy Librarian – Academic Pay Level11
- Information Scientist – Level -10
- System Analyst – Level-10
- Private Secretary – Level-07
- Nursing Officer – Level-06
- Senior Technical Assistant – Level-06
- Assistant – Level-06
- Semi Professional Assistant – Level-05
- Technical Assistant – Level-05
- Pharmacist – Level-05
- Statistical Assistant – Level-05
- Laboratory Assistant –Level-04
- UDC – Level-04
- LDC – Level-02
- Driver – Level-02
- Cook – Level-02
- MTS – Level-01
- Kitchen Attendant – Level-01
- Library Attendant – Level-01
- Dresser – Level-01
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
CURAJ Application Fee
Candidates belong to General/ EWS/OBC categories: Rs. 1500/-
Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories/ Women: Nil
CURAJ Important Links
How to apply for CURAJ Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of CURAJ at curaj.ac.in.
Registrar (Atten.: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh,
District – Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan)