CUET PG 2022 : National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the online registration window for the Common University Entrance Test for post-graduate admissions (CUET-PG). The registration process was started on May 19, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website cuet.nta.nic.in till June 18.
The Important Details of the NTA Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of Post||CUET PG 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- The application link has been activated on May 19, 2022
- The deadline to apply ends on June 18, 2022
- Last date of successful transaction of examination fee is June 19, 2022
- The application correction window will be activated on June 20, 2022
- The deadline to apply will end on June 22, 2022
- Admit card release date has not been announced yet
- The exam is expected to be conducted in July second week
- Admission will be held in last week of July
The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree/equivalent examination or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (PG) 2022 examination.
NTA will conduct the Postgraduate Entrance Test for 42 Central and participating Universities for the academic session 2022-2023. CUET will provide a single window opportunity for students to seek admission in participating Universities across the country, tweeted UGC Chairman Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar.
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the exam may go through the Information Bulletin and apply online at https://cuet.nta.nic.in/ only during the period from 19.05.2022 to 18.06.2022 and also pay the applicable fee, online, through the payment gateway using debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI.
How to apply for CUET NTA Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.cuet.nta.nic.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.