Coal India Recruitment 2022: Coal India Limited (CIL) is inviting applications for 1050 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancies through GATE-2022 Scores. CIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of CIL at coalindia.in.
The Important Details of the CIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the CIL Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
CIL Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 23.6.2022
- Closing date for online application – 27.7.2022
CIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
CIL Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Mining / Civil/ Electronics & Telecommunication – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- System and EDP – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit :
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
CIL Recruitment Selection Process
Selection will be based on GATE-2021 Scores/Marks.
CIL Recruitment Application Fees
- For UR / OBC / EWS category: Rs.1180/-
- For SC / ST /PwD candidates: No Fee
CIL Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for CIL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.coclindia.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.