Coal India Limited (CIL), invites online application for Posts of Management Trainees for 588 Vacancies. CIL is currently recruiting for the Post of Fresher Engineer & Management Trainee. Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Industrial Engineering, Geology Jobs are available through this recruitment.
Some Important points in the detailed notification are as follows:-
|Opening Date||10 August 2021|
|Closing Date||9 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
The Upper age 30 years as on 4-8-2021 for General & EWS Category candidates.
Category-wise relaxation in Upper Age Limit is mentioned below:
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
- Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines – 5 Years
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
NOTE:- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date i.e. 04-August-2021 shall not exceed 56 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- E-2 Grade :– Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- E-3 Grade :- R.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
- Mining :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Electrical :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Mechanical :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Civil :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Industrial Engineering :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
- Geology :- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Eng.) in relevant branch of Engineering with min. 60% marks.
The minimum qualifying marks for GENERAL (UR), OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in
the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2021 (MT-2021) of Coal India Limited, GATE Score Scores/Marks of 2021 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will be uploaded in the CIL website and they will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) through CIL website and their registered E-mail Id only.
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.1000/- +GST Rs180/- Total = Rs.1180/-.
- SC / ST / PWD :- Nil
How to apply
The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >> Jobs at Coal India >> Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above. Last date 9-9-2021