Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project requires efficient, experienced and competent person for the under mentioned posts on contract basis –
|Post Name||Total Post||Min. Exp. (Yrs)|
|General Manager (Construction)||3||23|
|Additional General Manager (Safety)||1||17|
|Additional General Manager (Legal)||1||17|
|Additional General Manager (Quality Assurance / Quality Control)||1||17|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts)||2||13|
- General Manager (Construction) :- 50 years
- Additional General Manager (Safety) :- 47 years
- Additional General Manager (Legal) :- 47 years
- Additional General Manager (QA / QC) :- 47 years
- Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts) :- 40 years
Qualification / Experience
- General Manager (Construction) :- B. E / B. Tech (Civil) Graduate from a recognized Institute. Should possess minimum 23 years of post qualification experience in execution of large Infrastructure project like Major Bridge Construction with Highways / Railways and Metro Rail Project, out of 23 years of experience, min. of 5-8 years of experience exclusively in Metro constructions / deep excavation support systems are essential. Should have knowledge and skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract / International civil construction Contracts.
- Additional General Manager (Safety) :– B. E / B. Tech in Engineering from a recognized Institute / University Minimum 1 years PG / Diploma in Industrial Safety from Board of Technical Education / other recognized Institution. Out of 17 years of experience, he / she should possess min.5 years of experience in Metro Construction / Major Infrastructure Project. Candidate with ME / M. Tech in Industrial Safety is preferable. Possession of International Certification in CSP & Diploma in NEBOSH, MISH, MI SISI will be an added advantage.
- Additional General Manager (Legal) :- Must be a graduate in Law from a recognized Institution / University with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Should possess min. 17 years of post qua. experience in handling legal matters in a PSU or in a company in private sector having a min. annual turnover of Rs. 250 Crore.
- Additional General Manager (QA /QC) :- B. E / B. Tech in Civil engineering from a recognized Institute / University. Should have min. 17 years of post qua. exp. in the following field and out of 17 years of exp. min. 5 years of (QA / QC) exp. in Metro Railway / Large Infrastructure / Construction project are essential. Additional Certificates / Diploma in Quality related to Civil works will be an added advantage.
- Deputy General Manager (Finance & Accounts) :- Should be a Graduate from a reputed Institute / University and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Interview / Medical examination.
The selection process will judge the candidate on different facets like knowledge, skills, comprehension, attitude, aptitude and physical fitness.
Character & Antecedents
Concessions & Relaxations
Payment of Application Fee
- Unreserved & other candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 300/- and SC / ST are required to pay a non-refundable fee Rs. 50/– ( for processing & postage charge ) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai. Candidates should clearly mention their name, post code and mobile number at the back of Demand Draft. No application fee for Differently Abled persons. Only disability certificate to be attached along with the application.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility and time limit before paying the application fee.