CISF invites online application for the Posts of Head Constable (General Duty). CISF is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 900 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the CISF Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of Post||Head Constable (General Duty)|
|Start Date||22 December 2021|
|End Date||12 January 2022|
CISF Recruitment details :
CISF recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
CISF job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the CISF job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Head Constable (General Duty)||249|
12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit :
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003).
- Relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and upto 03 years for OBC candidates. Relaxable upto 40 years in the case of departmental candidates as on 01.08.2021.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Pay matrix Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Physical Standards –
|For All Candidates||Male – 167 / Female – 153||Male- 81-86 / Female – Not Applicable|
|ST||Male – 160 / Female – 153||Male – 81-86 / Female -Not Applicable|
Selection Process :
- All candidates who submit the Application along with requisite certificates in response to this advertisement by the closing date i.e. 31.03.2022 and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order as per the terms and conditions of this Notification, will be assigned Roll Numbers and issued admit card to appear in the recruitment process i.e.
- Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination. Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Stage I – Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Stage II – Documentation
- Stage III – Trial Test and
- Stage IV – Proficiency Test
- Stage V – Drawal of Final Select List
- PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST) –
Before start of PST, all candidate will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidate can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- DOCUMENTATION :-
Candidates who qualify in PST will undergo Documentation. The candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per para-5(e), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board.
- TRIAL TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in PST & Documentation will undergo Trial Test of 20 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs. Trial Test will be qualifying in nature.
- Though the Trial Test is qualifying in nature and merit will be drawn on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in Proficiency Test, however the minimum cut off marks in Trial Test for all events will be 10 marks, to be secured by all category candidates.
- PROFICIENCY TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in Trial Test will undergo Proficiency Test of 40 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs.
- The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events/sports will be 20 marks, to be secured by candidates.
- DRAWAL OF FINAL SELECT LIST:-
After completion of Proficiency Test, Merit List will be drawn strictly according to marks taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the marks accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
Application Fee :
How to apply
- Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application
- The date of conducting PST/Documentation/Trial & Proficiency Test and Medical Examination will be fixed later. Candidates are required to visit CISF Recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in regularly for latest update about recruitment process.