CLW invites online application for the Posts of Apprentice for 492 vacancies. CLW is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The CLW Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the CLW Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||CLW|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Start Date||15 September 2021|
|End Date||3 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Ref. & A. C. Mechanics||04|
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years, as on 15-09-2021.
- The UR candidates should born between 15-09-1997 to 15-09-2006.
- The OBC candidates should born between 15-09-1994 to 15-09-2006.
- The SC & ST candidates should born between 15-09-1992 to 15-09-2006.
Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT) (final or provisional certificate) and must have the certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1(A) of this notification.
Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point1(A) of this notification.
- There will be no written examination or interview/oral exam in this selection.
- Engagement of Act Apprentices will be done only on the basis of merit list on the basis of marks obtained in Class-X examination, provided in the portal.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be engaged subject to being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop.
Also Check Jobs – APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 vacancies
How to apply
The applicants should be registered in apprenticeshipindia.org and all documents should be uploaded in the
portal. The same will be verified at the time of engagement.