CESC Recruitment 2022 : Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC) has invited online applications for the post of Graduate Apprentice and Diploma (Technician) Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of CESC on mhrdnats.gov.in The last date to apply for the posts is till June 2, 2022.
The Important Details of the CESC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation|
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentice and Diploma (Technician) Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the CESC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 16.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 2.06.2022
Details of the Post
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice||80|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||55|
CESC Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification –
- Graduate Apprentice – should possess BE/B.Tech from a recognized University/Institution (Recognized by AICTE or State Govt./Central Govt.) in applicable branches.
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice – should possess 3-year Diploma from a Polytechnic College/Institution recognized by the State Govt./Central Govt. in applicable branches.
The candidate should have scored minimum passing marks and obtained a Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2019,2020 and 2021.
Age Limit –
The candidates shall not be less than 18 years of age to apply for CESC Recruitment 2022.
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9,000|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||Rs. 8,000|
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
CESC Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates would finally be selected on a merit basis. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. The candidates who get shortlisted would have to appear for document verification.
CESC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for CESC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.