Central Railway invites online application for the Posts of Act Apprentices. Central Railway is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 2422 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the Central Railway Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Act Apprentices|
|Start Date||17 January 2022|
|End Date||16 February 2022|
Central Railway Recruitment details
Central Railway recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
Central Railway job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the Central Railway job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- The candidate must have passed 10th class (Matric) examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Candidates also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit :
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 17-01-2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt.
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Application Fee :
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.rrccr.com No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.rrccr.com
- Candidates can apply online upto 16-2-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.