CDAC invites online application for the Posts of Project Engineer for 259 vacancies. CDAC is currently recruiting for the Post Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The CDAC Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MietY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. C-DAC Invites online applications for the post of Project Engineers, Project Associate & Project Support Staff purely on contractual basis for various projects for its Pune center.
The Important Details of the CDAC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||CDAC|
|Job Location||Delhi & Pune|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer, Project Associate, Project Support|
|Start Date||2 September 2021|
|End Date||25 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
37 years as on last date of application.
Project Engineer / Associate :-
- B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
- First Class MCA.
- ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
- Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage.
Project Support :-
- Any Graduate with 50 % marks.
- Any Post graduate with 50% marks (MBA Desirable).
- BA in Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/English with 50%.
- MA in Linguistics/ Applied Linguistics /English with 50 % and Computational Linguistics training.
|BEL Recruitment 2021 for Senior Engineer|
|NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 for 300 vacancies|
|APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 vacancies|
|MOIL Recruitment 2021 for 46 vacancies|
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021 for Graduates|
Written test/Interview date :- (Will be communicated by email only)
- C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC. Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is September 25, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.). Only online applications will be considered.
|Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||2 September 2021|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||25 September 2021|
|Written test/Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|