CDAC Noida invites online application for the Posts of Project. CDAC Noida is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 261 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the CDAC Noida Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Name of Post||Project|
|Job Location||Noida, Indian|
|Start Date||8 December 2021|
|End Date||22 December 2021|
CDAC Noida Recruitment details :
CDAC Noida recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
CDAC Noida job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the CDAC Noida job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Senior Project Engineer||29|
- Project Manager :- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/Electronics & Communication OR Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication OR Ph. D in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication.
- Senior Project Engineer :- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
- Project Engineer :- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics.
- Project Associate :- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics.
Age Limit :
- Project Manager :- 50 years.
- Senior Project Engineer :- 45 years.
- Project Engineer :- 35 years.
- Project Associate :- 35 years.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Project Manager :- Rs.17.52/-lakhs per annum.
- Senior Project Engineer :- Rs.9.65 – 11.51/- lakhs per annum.
- Project Engineer :- Rs.8.94 – 11.08/- lakhs per annum.
- Project Associate :- Rs.4.93/- lakhs per annum.
Selection Process :
How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- Candidates are advised to read the job profile carefully and may note that one candidate is advised to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Group Coordinator (HR), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing [CDAC], Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309 (U.P).
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC) from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.