CCRAS Recruitment 2022: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Research Officers and others. CCRAS is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of CCRAS at . The last date to apply is August 14.
The Important Details of the CCRAS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences|
|Name of Post||Research Officers and others|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest CCRAS recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
CCRAS Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 15.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 14.8.2022
CCRAS Recruitment Vacancy Details –
- Research Officers: 5 posts
- Pharmacist: 25 posts
- Panchakarma: 8 posts
CCRAS Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
The upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years for the Research Officer, and 27 years for Pharmacist and Panchakarma.
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
CCRAS Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for the post of Research Officer will be based on written examination followed by interview. For the post of Pharmacist and Panchakarma selection will be based on the written examination.
CCRAS Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for CCRAS Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.ccras.nic.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.