Principal Commissioner of Central Tax, Hyderabad has invites online applications for recruitment to the posts of Tax Assistant and Havaldar. CBIC is currently recruiting for the posts of Freshers & Experience for 12th & Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment.
Here below you can find details of the latest CBIC recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, selection process, how to apply and apply link.
The Important Details of the CBIC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs|
|Name of Post||Tax Assistant and Havaldar|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Starting date for online application – 5.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.08.2022
Details of the Posts
- Tax Assistant – 01
- Havaldar – 01
- Tax Assistant – Degrees from the recognized University or equivalent.
- Havaldar – Matric + 12th class pass from a recognized board.
18 to 27 years as on 31.08.2022.
- Tax Assistant – Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – 81,100)
- Havaldar – Level-1 (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
Written test/ Interview
How to apply
Further details regarding the discipline of sports earmarked for recruitments, educational qualifications and other eligibility conditions are available at departmental websites (cbic.gov.in). The application completed in all respects should reach undersigned on or before 22/08/2022. For far-flung area candidate last date is 31/08/2022