CBI Recruitment 2022: Central Bureau of Investigation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Pairvi Officer on the Official site. Total numbers of vacancies are 04. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 26 June 2022.
The Important Details of the CBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Name of Post||Pairvi Officer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the CBI Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
CBI Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 31.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 26.06.2022
CBI Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- The retired Police Officers of the Central/State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector or above with 10 years of experience in Investigation and facilitating/assisting in prosecution of criminal cases in the court of Law are eligible for appointment to the above mentioned post.
- The candidate will be on whole time appointment and will have no right to undertake part time private employment during the period of contract. The Inspectors appointed on contract will be utilized by HoZ/HoB in best interest of CBI.
Rs. 40,000/- per month
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
CBI Recruitment Selection Process
CBI Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.cbi.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Head of Branch, CNI, AC-IV,
Bungalow No. B-I, Professor Colony,
Bhopal – 462 002.
Email ID: email@example.com