BVFCL Recruitment 2022: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL), Namrup has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee. A total of 32 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of AIIMS Delhi on bvfcl.in.
The Important Details of the BVFCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)|
|Name of Post||Executive Trainee|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the BVFCL Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 25.04.2022
- Closing date for online application – 31.05.2022
BVFCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Marketing) – 20
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) –09
- Executive Trainee (Fire) –01
- Executive Trainee (Civil) –02
BVFCL Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Executive Trainee (Marketing) – Diploma/ Diploma In Management/ Agri-Business Management, B.Sc In Agriculture, Graduation
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – BE/ B.Tech In Chemical Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Fire) – BE/ B.Tech In Fire Engineering
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – BE/ B.Tech In Civil Engineering
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 27 years
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Executive Trainee (Marketing) – Rs. 35,000 – 41,000/-
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Rs. 35,000 – 41,000/-
- Executive Trainee (Fire) – Rs. 35,000 – 41,000/-
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – Rs. 35,000 – 41,000/-
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022
Online Test/ Personal Interview.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
How to apply for BVFCL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through BVFCL
website : www. bvfcl.com. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 31/05/2022.