Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bina Refinery Manipur has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 66 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs.18,000 – 25,000/-. The deadline for the submission of the application form is February 8. Here below you can find details of the latest BPCL recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the BPCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd|
|Name of Post||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
BPCL Recruitment details
BPCL recruitment 2023 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
- Fire And Safety – 05
- Quality Assurance- 05
- HR/Finance/Commercial- 04
Graduate Apprentice: 14
- Process- 25
- Mechanical- 12
- Electrical- 06
- Instrumentation- 06
- Civil- 03
Diploma Apprentice: 52
Graduate Apprentice :
- B.Tech/B.E Degree (Full time Course) in Fire Technology & Safety Engineering with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized Institute /College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum marks relaxed up to 50% or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- B.Sc in Chemistry (Full time course) or equivalent like industrial Chemistry, etc. with minimum 50% marks from recognized Institute /College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- B.Com (Full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a from recognized Institute College & University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Diploma Apprentice :
- Diploma in Engineering (Furl time course) in the respective discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from State Board of Technical Education recognized Indian University located in the state of Madhya Pradesh (Minimum Marks relaxed up to 50% for SC/ST candidates)
Age Limit (As on 1-1-2023)
18 – 27 years.
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/PwBD, age relaxation will be + 5 years.
- For OBC (NCL), the relaxation will be +3 years.
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs 18,000 – 25,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice : Rs 18,000/-
The selection will be based on interviews.
|Click here for the online application|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode. Candidates have to enroll themselves in NATS Portal & apply under the establishment of BPCL Recruitment. The deadline for applications is 8-Feb-2023.