BOB invites online application for the Posts of Manager. BOB is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 376 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BOB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Start Date||19 November 2021|
|End Date||9 December 2021|
BOB Recruitment details
BOB recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
BOB job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the BOB job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sr. Relationship Manager||326|
|e- Wealth Relationship Manager||50|
- Sr. Relationship Manager :- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager :- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India.
- Sr. Relationship Manager :- Minimum – 24 Years & Maximum – 35 Years.
- e- Wealth Relationship Manager :- Minimum – 23 Years & Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD||Gen/EWS – 10,|
OBC – 13,
SC/ST – 15
|Ex-servicemen||Gen/EWS – 5,|
OBC – 8,
SC/ST – 10
Remuneration offered will be on Fixed Salary basis depending on candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary of the candidate and market benchmarks for the respective posts.
- Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/ or any other selection method.
- Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
Also Check Jobs – ISRO Recruitment 2021
Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-for General and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only – Non Refundable) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges).
How to apply
Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID.
In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.