BIS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is hiring Indian Nationals as young Professionals (YPs). BIS is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of BIS at bis.gov.in.
The Important Details of the BIS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Name of Post||Standardization Department, Research Analysis & Management System Certification Department (MSCD)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest BIS recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
BIS Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 25.6.2022
- Closing date for applying will be 21 days
BIS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Standardization Department: 4 Posts
- Research Analysis: 20 Posts
- Management System Certification Department (MSCD): 22 Posts
BIS Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Standardization Department: B.Tech/B.E. or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
- Research Analysis: Graduation in any discipline.
- Management System Certification Department (MSCD): Graduation in any discipline/Diploma in Engineering.
Age Limit :
Below 35 years of age as on 1.6.2022
- Standardization Department: Rs. 70,000/- (fixed for two years)
- Research Analysis: Rs. 70,000/- (fixed for two years)
- Management System Certification Department (MSCD): Rs. 70,000/- (fixed for two years)
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
BIS Recruitment Selection Process
All the applications received shall be scrutinized and shortlisted. Candidates will be shortlisted in the light of their qualifications, experience, and other details provided in the application form.
BIS Recruitment Application Fee
No fees are required to be paid by the applicant
BIS Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.