Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has invited applications from candidates to apply for Graduate Engineer (GE) and Scientist B. BIS is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. There are total number of 116 vacancies.
The Important Details of the BIS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer (GE) and Scientist B|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest BIS recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Details of the Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Graduate Engineer (GE)||100|
- Graduate Engineer (GE) – B.E/B.Tech in EEE/FCT/MCM
- Scientist B – B.E/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks and GATE Score of 2020/2021/2022
- Scientist B Chemistry – Master Degree in Natural Science or equivalent and Gate Score of 2020/ 2021/ 2022.
- Graduate Engineer – 36 years
- Scientist B – 21 to 30 years
- Graduate Engineer – Rs. 50,000/-
- Scientist B – Rs. 99,699/-
|Click here to Official Website|
|Click here for Official Notification – Graduate Engineer|
Click here for Official Notification – Scientist B
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.bis.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.