BHEL invites online application for the Post of Welder. BHEL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 75 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BHEL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Welder|
|Start Date||1 February 2022|
|End Date||14 February 2022|
BHEL Recruitment details
BHEL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|WELDER (on Fixed Tenure Appointment)||75|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
The required eligibility criteria set by BHEL for various post have been discussed below.
Education Qualification :
- ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass.
- Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 04/02/2022)
Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
Also Check Jobs – GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for 3437 Vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
35 years (As on 22/01/2022).
Age limit is relaxable by :
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules which is being reproduced (For appointment to any vacancy in Central Civil Services Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’, whether reserved or not under these rules, every ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which he seeks appointment by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.)
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates :-
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale :
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
- The Skill test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted at BHEL decided venue/ site.
- The skill test will require the candidate to present themselves at venue/site, and also required to stay for 3 to 7 days at their own cost.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in fav our of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID: BHELNAGPUR@SBI).
- However, SC/ST, EWS and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
Details Notification – BHEL Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
BHEL Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 75.
- What is the educational qualification required for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Age Limit for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
1 February 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
14 February 2022.