Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites online application for the Post of WELDER. BHEL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 75 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BHEL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Welder|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
BHEL Recruitment details
BHEL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 26.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 10.05.2022
BHEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
WELDER (on Fixed Tenure Appointment) – 75
BHEL Eligibility criteria
- ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 10.05.2022)
- Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification.
- Experience in ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in Pressure part joints welding at Project Sites for specialized works like boiler, power cycle piping and other such proficient works.
Pay Scale (Per month)
Rs. 37,500/- consolidated amount.
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
- Based on the marks received in NTC.
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- Processing Fee of Rs. 200/-
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://pswr.bhel.com.. Candidates can apply only online from 26.04.2022 to 10.05.2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) HEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001