BHEL invites online application for the Posts of Engineer, Supervisor. BHEL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 36 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the BHEL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of Post||Engineer, Supervisor|
|Start Date||28 December 2021|
|End Date||11 January 2022|
BHEL Recruitment details
BHEL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
BHEL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the BHEL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- 4 Year Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering.
- 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree.
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute
with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
3 Year Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit :
- Engineer :- 40 years.
- Supervisor :- 40 years.
Age Relaxation –
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) Candidates:
By 10 years for General.
By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
By 15 years for SC/ST.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Guidelines.
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Engineer :- Rs.71,040/-
- Supervisor :- Rs.39,670/-
Selection Process :
For consideration, eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the prescribed ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview shall be done in the order of merit in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of Marks / CGPA obtained in the relevant qualification of Degree/Diploma in Civil, as the case may be.
Application Fee :
All candidates (except SC/ST/PWBD candidates) are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/-
How to apply
The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://pswr.bhel.com.