BEL invites online application for the Posts of Senior Engineer for 04 vacancies. BEL is currently recruiting for the Post Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The BEL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and Indian’s premier Professional Electronics Company with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics. RF & Microwave is one of the focus areas in BEL for the development of products & sub-systems for its various programs. Towards this, BEL invites applications from experienced & competent engineering professionals having a strong background in RF & Microwave domain for its newly setup “Product Development & Innovation Centre” (PDIC) at Bengaluru.
The Important Details of the BEL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||BEL|
|Name of Post||Senior Engineer|
|Start Date||17 August 2021|
|End Date||07 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
Age Relaxation –
ST-5 years, OBC (Non–Creamy Layer) – 3 years. For Candidates belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) category having minimum 40% disability will get 10 (Ten) years relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to ST/OBC mentioned above.
14 Lakhs (approx.) / 50000-3%-160000
B.E / B. Tech in Electronics or M.E / M. Tech in RF and Microwave design preceded by B.E/B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Communication). First Class for General/OBC candidates and Pass Class for ST/PWBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) candidates from an AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognized University.
Applicants have to compulsorily provide the CGPA to percentage of marks conversion certificate issued by the competent authority, as per the guidelines provided by their University for both B.E/B.Tech. and M.E/M.Tech indicating the class obtained.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement will be called for Written Test, for 85 marks.
- Based on the Written Test score, candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the order of merit in the ratio 1:5 category wise.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test / Interview, will be posted on the BEL Website. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter.
- Candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 750/- towards application fee through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form. SC/ST/PWBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply
The exact date and time shall be communicated in the Admit Card for Written Test. Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the Written Test/ Interview will be sent by e-mail to the id that is furnished and also will be published in the BEL Website. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate.